Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We Saved Our Pennies

Our bed was one that Matt got years ago and someone gave it to him because apparently it was uncomfortable for them. It was very kind of whomever donated it to Matt. However, we needed a new, bigger bed. I swore I would not be pregnant again in that bed. So, we saved our little pennies until we could afford a bed. It took almost 2 years!! Wa-La!! It's so beautiful and fantastic!! I just L*O*V*E our new bed. It's also higher off the ground so Levi can't run and jump on it! Double yay!!

5 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

New beds are the best!!! Congratulations! It's always best to save for and then buy!!!

Myhouse4nine said...

Hurray! Do we get to come jump on it for you to help break it down?

kahnfam said...

We went through the same thing a few years ago. I had constant backaches because our mattress was an OLD hand-me-down. I LOVE our mattress now. It makes a huge difference.

sleepless said...

Hey, I may get a new bed some day...meanwhile...I love your fancy new blog design..very impressive !!!

wilkinson family said...

yeah we need a new mattress too. we bought ours new for $400 13 yrs. ago. needless to say 13 yrs, 7 babies, and much weight gain means we need a new one reguardless of how many times we flip it or add foam pad layers.