Saturday, August 16, 2008

Stake Temple Day

We had an incredibly organized "stake temple day" today. It was awesome! They provided free babysitting (YIPPIE!) and had refreshments afterwards. It was so fun to see so many people that we knew. It was a very nice experience. Levi just loves the fountains in front of the temple. He has a picture of them in his room.
Trying to get kids to cooperate for a picture is quite difficult.
Our attempt at a family photo...


4 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

That sounds like a great way to plan a temple trip and have people come! Free babysitting!!!!! I'm there! Oh wait, I grew my own sitter, never mind.. I'm so glad you guys could go, and Wanted to go together! WOOOOOOhooooo!

Unknown said...

wow i'm impressed!!! very cool forsure!
now how do i get my stake to do this??

kahnfam said...

Wow! I'm impressed that they had babysitting for a stake temple day. That's great! I love your family pictures. You guys are such a cute family!

Orange Peanut said...

It was a fun day!!! I saw Levi, but didn't see you and Matt. You must have been there for Becky's special day #1.

I will call you for the next girl's night! You weren't left out on purpose, we literally decided to do it a few hours before we left (it was the 9:20pm show).

Love ya girl!