This will be brief because I have a book to get to. Yes, I have borrowed a copy of "Breaking Dawn" and appreciate Melissa so much for loaning it! It is calling me. (I had to check my email though).
My body is KILLING me. I am attempting to lose 20 pounds (a girl can dream, okay. I bet I can do it though. A $50 pedicure hangs in the balance). Anyhow, I went to the gym yesterday and took an amazing Core class (to help my abs, butt, thighs, etc), and now I can barely walk. Aaaahhh!! The pain!!! I think it worked though. I had a flat stomach all morning. I think it probably was just stuck in the position and couldn't change (ie: get flabby again) and it hurt too much to move, so it stayed that way. I am hoping tomorrow morning, after a night or rest (and reading) that I will be recooperated enough to go running. (See...I am serious about losing weight) But for now, I am happy to just lie down and stay there. Happy next week to you all!
Sunday, August 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What you need are ACCESS bars.
You eat them before you exercise ... and it stops the lactic acid buildup in your muscles ... a LOT LESS pain.
We know and exercise maven in SoCal that sells a lot of these every month.
I'm glad you got a copy cause Jordan hasn't finished ours yet and Matt wants to borrow it cause Emily took their copy down to California with her!
Hurray for going to the gym! I'm so proud of you!! And yay for dying from the gym. Doesn't it make you feel so successful?!
Post a Comment