This morning I thought "hey, I'll try to make one scrapbook page". Ha!! Do you see all my little helpers? In the two minutes I sat on the floor with them, they successfully bent most of my pictures and pulled out all my adhesive squares. I abandoned that lovely idea and read them stories instead. It was a nice thought though.
The other picture is my beautiful artwork from yesterday. Matt is holding his cell phone, I'm holding Matt's hand, Levi is holding a monster truck, Dylan has a football, and Riley is holding this yellow thing that he always chews on. We all have our important things.
4 comments:
Your picture is beautiful. I love that you gave you curly hair.
Well at least you have the best "most important thing " !! Ya, what were you thinking..scrapbooking on the floor ????????????????????
Seriously! I have tried many a times----and think---"Oh I'll do it WITH them" Turns out---for me it is impossible. Anything before 10 p.m.---cannot be related to scrapbooking!! =)
I like that your important thing was Matt.
Post a Comment