I thoroughly enjoyed my day with my family. We went to a farm and got to harvest snap peas and asparagus. I have never been fond of asparagus. However, eating it right after plucking it out of the ground made it taste so yummy!! We had a delightful time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
My kids LOVE asparagus! So jealous that you got to pick your own! What a fun day =)
How cool! My kids love asparagus too. Maybe it's a Robertson thing! Glad you got to go have fun at a farm!
I love fresh Asparagus! Cooked not so much.. Looking at those rows in the field made me think of pumpkin trips with my boys.. They would pick HUGE pumpkins and I would make them haul it all over the fields till they would decide on a smaller one before we got to the checkout stand... I am cruel I know!
Wow !!! You have 3 boys and a big one..wow, you are majorly out numbered............good luck with all that !!!
Post a Comment