Just Lovely Darlin, Just Lovely !
They look awesome!! Glad you liked the link--they really are super easy (which is all I have time for!) :o)
Hey Shannon you are Gorgeous!
So cute!! I haven't been brave enough to make any of those. I should get a candle from the dollar store and try it!
too cute and talia loves hers.
I am going to try this with my young womens class. They want to make hair flowers. Hopefully they turn out cute like yours did.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just Lovely Darlin, Just Lovely !
They look awesome!! Glad you liked the link--they really are super easy (which is all I have time for!) :o)
Hey Shannon you are Gorgeous!
So cute!! I haven't been brave enough to make any of those. I should get a candle from the dollar store and try it!
too cute and talia loves hers.
I am going to try this with my young womens class. They want to make hair flowers. Hopefully they turn out cute like yours did.
Post a Comment