Sunday, June 6, 2010

That was a BAD idea.


A few weeks ago while Matt was mowing the back yard he found a mama cat and her kittens. Not wanting the kittens to starve and die, we put out catfood. (I know, I know.... you're shaking your head at us). Originally there was the mama cat and 4 kittens. Matt counted 10 (TEN!!!!) cats outside last night on our porch.

What the heck do we do now???? They are all strays and they run fast. Obviously we have since stopped feeding them, and No, a BB Gun is not an option. What should we do now???

3 comments:

Abigail said...

hahahahahahahahahahahhaha.

I have a dog you could have. . he'd keep the cats away :)

tnunley said...

You should keep at least one kitten, then trap the rest and find a no-kill shelter... But once you feed them, you can't get rid of them! Good Luck!

sleepless said...

You could try sprinkling cayenne pepper where they hang around...they get it on their paws and lick it and don't like it there...