Friday, May 14, 2010

Note to Self:

Do not blow up at work, especially in front of all your coworkers. It's not good to let irritation build up into super frustration, topped off by insulting your superviser. It only leads to bad conversations, potential write ups, and lots of tears. Noted.
~Shannon

6 comments:

April said...

Is everything okay? I hope you are having a better day today:)

sleepless said...

It sounds hormonal

seth said...

Somebody once told me "keep your temper...no one else wants it." :)

Melissa said...

oh no! Sorry you had a bad day!!

tnunley said...

Been there, done that, unfortuneately! I am famous at work for my temper! I am just lucky that I am my own manager and my boss lets me get away with murder, so to speak! I have been with him too long!

Abigail said...

Oh dear, sorry you've had a rough time!