Shan.....your doctors REALLY did a great job stitching that up !! If anyone comments on your scars you can just tell them that is where they put in your new stuffing !!
You should look for eyeshadow that color. . it's pretty on you. I'm surprised there's bruising at your other eye. And Isaac and Amy are right, levi very much has your facial expressions!
My man says you could have smiled. I think the bruises are lovely, thanks for sharing and good luck with your recovery!Does Matt have any matching bruises? I hear couples begin to look like each other after a while,just wondering.
6 comments:
Shan.....your doctors REALLY did a great job stitching that up !! If anyone comments on your scars you can just tell them that is where they put in your new stuffing !!
I see where Levi gets his expressions from...When you don't smile its the same expression..
You should look for eyeshadow that color. . it's pretty on you.
I'm surprised there's bruising at your other eye. And Isaac and Amy are right, levi very much has your facial expressions!
Beautiful! It's all beautiful. The eyes and the flowers!!!! Have a happy day!
My man says you could have smiled. I think the bruises are lovely, thanks for sharing and good luck with your recovery!Does Matt have any matching bruises? I hear couples begin to look like each other after a while,just wondering.
Oh my gosh!!! How scary. Assume you are okay but that looks absolutely fascinating and disgusting. Love you!
Post a Comment