I am sure some of you already know how to make this bow, but I just learned and am SO excited about it!! It uses more ribbon than other bows, but is easier. Oh how little things make me happy.
Love the red white and blue one!! I'm going to send you a message cause I need some Halloween bows for Maddie. I suspect she won't leave her hat on the whole time. . .(she's going to be a witch).
Those are so cute. I need to get some. We also need to get toghether soon. I spent last week in Placerville with my sisters kids. I will e-mail soon. Those bows are great. You do awesome work!!!
5 comments:
that is a really cute bow !!
Love the red white and blue one!! I'm going to send you a message cause I need some Halloween bows for Maddie. I suspect she won't leave her hat on the whole time. . .(she's going to be a witch).
those are absolutely adorable, I need to order some bow for my girls:)
Those are so cute. I need to get some. We also need to get toghether soon. I spent last week in Placerville with my sisters kids. I will e-mail soon. Those bows are great. You do awesome work!!!
So cute!
Post a Comment