Sunday, October 4, 2009

Our Happenings


This past week was pretty fun. My Grandma died and so I headed out of town on Wednesday for a funeral that was held on Saturday. It was a perfect time for her to go, for many reasons. All my siblings and their families were able to make it!! We had a mini family reunion and were able to take an updated family picture! Isn't it awesome??
It was also nice to see family and cousins that I haven't seen in a LONG time. I am sad that Grandma died, but grateful because she was miserable. Plus, her death brought about a nice get together. It was so much fun being with all my siblings and their families. Levi was ecstatic to get to play with so many cousins. We came home and he wanted to go back. There were 11 cousins staying in the same house, so he was well occupied. It was a great, great week!

2 comments:

Myhouse4nine said...

Love the new family picture and I am so very glad y'all could make it!

colleeeen said...

Holy cow, look at all those Wanlii!