Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Matt's cool "Owwie"

Matt went paintballing on Saturday. While playing, he got this fabulous flesh wound. When he came home he properly took care of it, but had a hard time walking. Sunday was the same. Yesterday, his leg had swollen and he was in horrible pain and it was oozing.
It also looked worse than these pictures too, and so last night he went to the ER after much debate if it was necessary. Turns out he has a 2nd degree burn on his leg and they gave him stuff for it and medicine. He still hobbles around and it hurts, but it wasn't a waste to go sit in the ER.
I hope you feel better today Matt (and are no longer dizzy). Love you!

2 comments:

sleepless said...

That does NOT look happy...I hope it heals fast !!

Orange Peanut said...

Serious injury! I'm kindof glad Ryan wasn't able to make it - I keep hearing about all the "battle wounds!"