I found this beautiful fabric at JoAnn Fabrics. It was 50% off, plus, I get an additional 15% off since I'm a teacher. Nice! I didn't know what to do with it, but just recently decided. We have this blue room at our house. I love my blue room. It happens to match the fabric exactly. Cool, huh? I asked Matt if I could redecorate that room, which is the guest room, and someday our last kid's room. He said that I could do whatever I wanted. So... that room is going to become owlized.
I made these cute owls today (with Dylan's help during Riley's nap.) The larger one is going to become a pillow and the little one is either going to be appliqued onto a quilt or something else. Dylan and I think they are cute. He especially liked picking out the eyes and scrap fabric. It was a fun activity for both of us.
5 comments:
LOVE the fabric!! And so cute! Go crafty you! Great owls!
So are those owl pillows... and did you make them ?
So cute!!!
Omg! So cute! I may have to buy one off of you for my Shannon - she loves Owls.
great job Shannon!
Post a Comment