A new hairdo, and kiddos who are so engaged with the television. (It took Dylan 2.5 years to get to this point. Riley is a natural, and I think Levi had a tv on in my womb.)
I don't remember you ever having your hair that long !! impressive !! You always did like to dye it...and you let other people touch it ..so am I surprised ....NO. This does make me wonder if I should do something with mine..which I currently hate.
4 comments:
Very shiny long hair! That's a very different look for you. I'm pondering.
like the color!
I don't remember you ever having your hair that long !! impressive !! You always did like to dye it...and you let other people touch it ..so am I surprised ....NO. This does make me wonder if I should do something with mine..which I currently hate.
super cute hairdo and color on you!!!
Post a Comment