I learned how to do REAL push ups yesterday, as well as the correct form to use while doing them. The same goes for squats. Can I just tell you that I hurt hurt hurt today?!?!?!?! It's the feel-good-kind-of-pain!
I made a new friend who is quite surprisingly similar to me. Seriously, it's amazing how much we are alike. Personally, I really enjoy her company and talking with her. (Her name is Liz). Anyhow, there is this group of girls who work out at the gym together and they do this killer routine, which they are trying to teach to me. They all look INCREDIBLE, so of course I shall suffer on my journey to fit into my old clothes (and smaller size). PLUS... I've figured out how stay-at-home moms keep their sanity in my neck of the woods: they go to the gym for happy endorphins and a great social hour, and have someone else watch their kids for a while. Nice!
Only problem is... I haven't figured out how to be productive afterwards at home. I'm working on it though! Anyhow, I'm feeling the squats and push ups and hope that I stick with it.
Saturday, September 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
BIG GOLD STARS ON YOUR CHART !!!!
hurray for going to the gym and having gym buddies. Oodles of jealous over here.
Way to go!!! What gym are you going to?
I love watching gyms ... or is it, I love watching other people exercise at the gym ... as long as I can SIT there and watch. Yeah, I'm big on the sit part of things. Although I do occasionally sit on a bicycle.
:-)
Post a Comment