Poor Dylan dude! It looks like he is trying so very hard to stay awake, but those eyes just keep closing! The thing that looks the most uncomfortable is having his head hit the chair in the back... Please Momma, just let me go to bed....
Hilarious! I love to watch Sam do this too. I always feel really bad because I know he should in bed though. Oh well, he keeps me up when I want to sleep and I am sure you get the same treatment from Dylan.
4 comments:
hahahahahaha
Poor Dylan dude! It looks like he is trying so very hard to stay awake, but those eyes just keep closing! The thing that looks the most uncomfortable is having his head hit the chair in the back... Please Momma, just let me go to bed....
Too cute! I remember taking a picture of most of my kids in that situation...so neat you have a movie of it-much funnier that way.
Hilarious! I love to watch Sam do this too. I always feel really bad because I know he should in bed though. Oh well, he keeps me up when I want to sleep and I am sure you get the same treatment from Dylan.
Post a Comment