Friday, July 24, 2009

Feeling Huge

I have a c-section planned for Aug. 25th. I tend to be early, so we'll see what happens. The countdown at the right is accurate for that date! Yahoo!! Can't wait to have 3 little boys! (Okay, actually, I'm in no rush really... it will be wonderful, but I'd like to enjoy maternity leave first.)

5 comments:

Jill said...

Looking happy :) Do you have a date scheduled yet?

Kira =] said...

and looking very cute!! =]

Abigail said...

Woo hoo! You're getting so close!

Unknown said...

since you said you go early,my vote is (bet ya didn't know I get a vote ha!) is the 20th.. It would be so neat to have a nephew for my 35th birthday and it would make it so I would remember at least get 1 of my adorable nephew's birthday's..

Good luck to ya, aren't scheduled c's the best!
hugs

Missy said...

I agree with going on the 20th. That is my 25th birthday. Then we could all get together and have one big birthday party. (Adults can share with babies).