Saturday, July 18, 2009

Bows Bows Bows and Flowers


Dylan finds my bows and takes them to either Matt or myself to put in his hair. I think it's funny. (Matt doesn't) He also likes the headbands and beanies with flowers and wants to wear those. Since I don't have a girl to model my bows (although I will post pictures of my niece wearing them), I use what I can... Dylan (and Gretel, my cabbage patch doll).






I have business cards now and am working on getting my etsy store up and running. I will also probably send you all a mass mail of pricing, pictures, and my card, just in case you ever need bows. Look forward to that!Some people like huge flowers.... (please note that Gretel is a little cabbage patch)

I love Korker Bows. They can be fuller if desired, or smaller for little babies.

My obsession is so much fun!! Pick your clip (alligator, french clip, or regular sliding barrette), your colors, and give me a day to make it, and Wa-La! A beautiful bow.


6 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

Dylan cracks me up!!!! Maybe you could deverts his hairbow interest with chef school?!!!! Love that kid!

Shell said...

Shannon, I love the bows. I have yet to get in touch with you. We leave tomorrow to visit family down souht and the week after that we leave for AL. But, when we get back I want to get in touch with you. I love the bows and so does Mila. I would love to get some for her. They look great!!!! You do great work. I try calling when we get back.
Michelle P.

Unknown said...

I think Dylan is a great model. You do such an awesome job on your bows. I love the ones you made me. Defiantly send me a price list I will buy more.

Abigail said...

You could have put him in something a little girlier, lol. I LOVE the bow in the first picture!

Kira =] said...

yes, we are in need of bows! =]

Orange Peanut said...

Those are beautiful! I actually love the one that Dylan is wearing! If I only had a little girl!!!!!