Thursday, July 30, 2009

No, I didn't have a girl... still carrying a boy

My friend suggested that I use a female to model my hair bows instead of Dylan. Luckily, she has an ADORABLE daughter who was very willing to have things attached to her hair. She's 5 months old and oh-so-cute. Dylan really likes her. I think I could arrange their marriage for them. Korker bow
Kufi hat with korker bow

Big flower on headband
Little flower on clippie with bling center! (My new favorite)
Infant korker for those who don't like huge bows.
Big brown satin bow on brown headband.

My other new favorite: 4" spiky bow

Loops and Curls little bow.

Basic Bow 3"

Litlte butterfly clippieKorker bow on headband
4" Basic Bow
I have an etsy website, but I haven't put anything for sale on it yet. It's a slow process. I did order brochures with pricing, etc... but they won't be here for 2 weeks. In the meantime, I'm just crafting away while Dylan takes his nap. I'm getting my "girlie" fill this way. Happy day!

3 comments:

Sandy Plummer said...

I like Dylan modeling your bows. In fact, he is now our screen saver!

Abigail said...

So cute!

Jill said...

Once we start making money again - I'm headed to your etsy shop!! Everything is darling! :)