I need to do activities to keep my children entertained and me sane. Yesterday we made my most favorite holiday treat: Holly Berry Cookies. I used Total cereal instead of corn flakes (to justify the quantity that I normally eat). Sadly, they were yummy, but since I'm pregnant they just didn't taste that great (because junk doesn't sound so good). The boys enjoyed them though, although Dylan picked all the red hots off of his. I love traditions.
Monday, December 13, 2010
Yesterday's Activity
I need to do activities to keep my children entertained and me sane. Yesterday we made my most favorite holiday treat: Holly Berry Cookies. I used Total cereal instead of corn flakes (to justify the quantity that I normally eat). Sadly, they were yummy, but since I'm pregnant they just didn't taste that great (because junk doesn't sound so good). The boys enjoyed them though, although Dylan picked all the red hots off of his. I love traditions.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My Rachael was eager to make those this morning before school! I required that she clean her room instead... I'm just a Mean Ogre Mom.
Did you leave any for others?
Post a Comment