My friend Errin sent me this cute little dress (for Hannah). I made a super cute little satin rosette headband to go with it. Since I don't have anything else to post about, enjoy!
First of all I love the name Hannah. Jack was going to be Hannah if he would have been a girl. Second, I love that your son has the headband on his head, and third that is a very cute dress!
Love it!! To the point that I can tell you it is a baby gap dress from the Boho line. I have three pieces also from that line that will eventually come your way, so don't pack up that headband!
4 comments:
That is adorable!!! And I LOVE the rosette headband!
Really cute dress....and of course the hair decos. are perfection !!!
First of all I love the name Hannah. Jack was going to be Hannah if he would have been a girl. Second, I love that your son has the headband on his head, and third that is a very cute dress!
Love it!! To the point that I can tell you it is a baby gap dress from the Boho line. I have three pieces also from that line that will eventually come your way, so don't pack up that headband!
Post a Comment