Saturday, December 11, 2010

Things RARELY go how I plan them...

Since 1999 I have been hoping and praying for a daughter. I have had 5 previous pregnancies and they were all boys. Well, after we had Riley Levi and Dylan started praying for a baby sister, as did Matt and I. (Matt probably more so just to make me happy). Well, Heavenly Father answers prayers. This is our last one and then we're done. I could only have one more baby anyhow due to the multiple c-sections and how thin my uterus is. So I had a discussion with Heavenly Father, laid it all out, and explained that if it was His will, we really needed a little girl in our family.
Enjoy the below pictures! Just in case she grows a penis in the next couple of months I'll keep you posted. Until then, meet Hannah. (Yes, another Hannah).



11 comments:

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

This is AWESOME news! So happy for you guys!

Abigail said...

It's true, things do rarely go as you've planned. Especially your vacations. Glad it turned out to be a girl!! Now I can go through all my cute stuff and send you some.
Does Hannah need pettiskirts? I might be willing to part with one or two infant size ones!
And I have a super cute outfit in the works.

Happy Day!

Myhouse4nine said...

Hope it all works out for you darlin!

Orange Peanut said...

Congrats to you and Matt!!!

Kira =] said...

No mam, that is definitely a hamburger. Not a turtle. Girl for sure! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Ooooh, now I have to mail you something for the princess! I love the name Hannah =]

Maren said...

Soon you will be able to show off your bows on a girl, and not have to torture your boys anymore.

Emily said...

Hooray for a girl! The drama begins =) J/K girls are fabulous!

Shell said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I am so excited for you. I was really hoping that this one would be a girl. I can't wait to get together again. Now you get to make bows for your own girl. :)

spideybrian said...

AWESOME!! I LOVE the name Hannah! I'm so happy for you guys!! CONGRATS!!

Monsivais Family said...

That is so great. I'm super happy for ya. I love the little girls

Kim and company said...

Congrats---that is fabulous! I hope you get a beautiful and healthy baby! =)