If our pillows look familiar it is because we made these a few months ago for Aunt Amy. However, I wanted to make an owl pillow for Hannah's room and the boys didn't want to be left out. Sooooo, today we made lovely owl pillows. The boys picked out their fabric and button eyes (as well as positioning), and stuffed them. They really like them (so do I).
Monday, December 13, 2010
Today's Project
Just tilt your head to the side to look at these. :-)




If our pillows look familiar it is because we made these a few months ago for Aunt Amy. However, I wanted to make an owl pillow for Hannah's room and the boys didn't want to be left out. Sooooo, today we made lovely owl pillows. The boys picked out their fabric and button eyes (as well as positioning), and stuffed them. They really like them (so do I).
If our pillows look familiar it is because we made these a few months ago for Aunt Amy. However, I wanted to make an owl pillow for Hannah's room and the boys didn't want to be left out. Sooooo, today we made lovely owl pillows. The boys picked out their fabric and button eyes (as well as positioning), and stuffed them. They really like them (so do I).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Whooo!
Your owl pillows are AWESOME !!! I love them !!! they are GREAT !!! GREAT Jobs on all of them !!!
just so you know..my facebook is not coming up at all.
Post a Comment