IT is a great picture and you are so lucky after all the wait that both boys are smilin! Oh by the way, knowing how you felt about the photo shot, I can detect a desire in your eyes to bite the nose off the photo tech if they didn't get a cute shot.... But then again I have a very big imagination cause you would never think that you are almost perfect... :)
5 comments:
But it's so cute!! I'm glad they got something good despite the horribleness it took to get to and through your appointment!
ooohhh, i just love the picture!!!
So cute! Love it!
I love the family picture! I think that the color scheme looks great. What a cute family!
IT is a great picture and you are so lucky after all the wait that both boys are smilin! Oh by the way, knowing how you felt about the photo shot, I can detect a desire in your eyes to bite the nose off the photo tech if they didn't get a cute shot.... But then again I have a very big imagination cause you would never think that you are almost perfect... :)
Post a Comment