Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Huh.
I have a car alarm... apparently it doesn't work when someone smashes in the window. I suppose that even if the alarm had gone off the person would have left by the time we went outside. So now our car got a $300 window for Christmas. That really wasn't how I was planning on spending that money....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
I'm sorry Shannon. That's no fun. Jordan occasionally gets very paranoid about our car and will wake up in the night to check on it. or randomly through the evening will run to the window. . .I guess it's better to be safe than sorry.
At least no one stole anything from your car! Like carseats. That'd cost a pretty penny to replace too.
wow! i am so sorry. we went through that last month or maybe oct.
BUMMER !!!
That stinks!
Oh man Shannon, thats horrible!! I'm sure thats the last thing anyone would want at this time around Christmas. I Hope things get better!!
What a pain. I hope nothing was taken. I hope the car was good this year and deserved the window!
you are so calm about it...i can't stand stuff like that...sorry that happened to you guys.
I'm sorry! Major bummer!
Post a Comment