Monday, December 15, 2008

Update on Life

Let's see... what's new with us?
Matt has put in 2 lights on our posts outside. These are cool lights that light the pathway and alternate between blue, red, green and white. The look nice. The boys (all 3 of them) find the lights captivating! It cracks me up. Dylan will migrate towards any sort of light at all. Matt also put additional shelves in a cupboard for me, much to my delight. Now I just have to organize the pantry.

Levi climbed into our bed this morning and said, "Move over Mom, I need more room." (?!?$?) I complied and moved closer to Matt (lucky me!) Levi can write all of his ABCs. He only gets a couple backwards. It's pretty impressive. He loves to sing songs, especially "Called to Serve", "Jingle Bells", and "I love to see the Temple".

Dylan has had diarrhea for a while and I do a load of laundry everyday. If you have suggestions, I am open to ideas. Yes, I should call the doctor... maybe I'll do that tonight. Dylan loves to be held but is also content to play by himself. He's super cute.

I am seriously looking forward to a 2 week break and the chance to be with my children and celebrate Christmas. I need a break.
That's our lives. Sorry no pictures. I keep meaning to ask Matt to fix the card reader, but I forget. Hope all is well with you guys!

3 comments:

wilkinson family said...

rice or rice cereal and bananas

Abigail said...

Maddie goes through spurts of diarrhea like one week every month. I just keep ignore it and figure she's weird like her father. That and she tends to not understand things like "we don't eat food off the floor" and "don't lick your boots!"

Orange Peanut said...

Sounds like you are all doing well, minus the diarrhea. I don't have any suggestions except to make sure he is getting enough liquids to stay hydrated!

Hope you enjoy your break!