1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or artificial? Usually a real one, but this year we have a cool fake one since Dylan would eat a real one. The fake one is on a table.
3. When do you put up the tree?It was our family home evening activity last Monday.
4. When do you take the tree down? Usually January 1st while watching that parade.
5. Do you like eggnog? I don't. Matt does.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Oh... that is hard! I'd have to say the caboodle full of make up from Aunt Dee, or the purple huffy bike, or my Beauty and the Beast chest.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My parents and Matt. Their needs are met and they have no wants. !!?%#^*W)#*?? (How do people have no wants?)
8. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, we do.
9. Mail or email Christmas cards? Really?? People email Christmas cards?? (If you do, I don't mean to offend you). I definitely mail them out.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I'm thinking... Oh.. i got coal in my stocking one year. I'm sure I deserved it. I think I was 17.
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Eloise at Christmas.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? All year long
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Heck ya. Don't you? Admit it....
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Where do I start???? It's the best time of year! I always overdose on the Cornflake Wreath cookies though. Seriously. I make one batch to give out and one batch all for me. Yum!
15. Lights on the tree? Of course. My children would protest otherwise.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Do you hear what I hear? and Oh Holy Night.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home for the holidays.
18. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? dasher, dancer, comet , cupid,prancer, vixen and rudolph, donner and blitzen.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Christmas day? Pjs on Christmas Eve. Gifts on Christmas day.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? having to work.
22. Favorite ornament theme or color? I'm fond of silver
23. Favorite for Christmas dinner? ham
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? An eye mask.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You did have a few challenging "teen" years in there...right before your many"adult" challenging years !! Look what an awesome person you turned out to be though..no matter how badly life and " we" warped you !!
LOVE THE FAMILY PHOTO!!!!!!!Such a cute family!
Post a Comment