This is missing the pictures from visiting with Matt's parents. Those pictures are on another memory card. Stay tuned. I hope you all had a marvelous Christmas. We did.

We went and saw our parents. It's nice that they both live in the same city. If you think Matt doesn't know how to make his clothes match (see above photo), he did match prior to having Dylan bleed all over his shirt... he had to change.

Dylan and Grandpa.

The very cool tower that Matt built. It had such detail!

Uncle Isaac and Aunt Amy playing. We were making a cage for Levi. Dylan was originally in it, but he wanted to bust it down and get out. Levi saw it as an adventure!

Levi, Dylan and Grandma playing Memory.

Definitely the highlight for Levi... a 4 lane raceway for his Hotwheel Cars. Cool!!

Aah! I love my husband! He got me personalized license plates. When they come I'll show you them!

My mom, sideways. The program keeps freezing up and quitting when I try to turn her the right way.

Isaac and Amy

The darling boys with their toys. Those were the unwrapped presents under the tree. They were very excited. Christmas is better with kids!
Visit my parent's blog for more pictures! We got to visit with Grandma Meservy and have traditional scones on Christmas morning! YUM~ Dee and Eddie also joined us and we saw them later on for dinner, too! We also saw Uncle Bubba and Grandma Wanlass (who looked fantastic!)
More to come of Matt's family!
3 comments:
What fun pictures!! Why was Dylan bleeding?
Looks like so much fun. I'm so glad you guys were able to spend Christmas with both of your families. I love everyones pj's. Did your mom make them. I miss you and hope you had a great holiday.
You and your Husband pose so very nicely for photos! I think Isaac was having a great time with the building blocks! I would dare to bet he was one of the first awake that morning... Yes, Christmas is more fun with kids and yours are adorable.SO glad you could be with your families this year.
Post a Comment