Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sweet Hannah's room







I used my friend's vinyl and cricut machine to cut out pretty wording to label the drawers on Hannah's dressers (yes, that's plural). Aren't they just lovely? (Tilt your head sideways).

Her room is just beautiful (in my professional Shannon opinion). Just wanted to share!

9 comments:

Sleepy said...

Can you say Spoiled rotten?

FoxFamily said...

Matt says, "We know". If you had wanted a daughter for as long as I have, and had lots and lots of friends give you lots and lots of stuff, you'd also have a spoiled daughter. Oh wait, Dad, I am your daughter. I feel pretty spoiled and loved, too. :-)

Janelle Moyer said...

Cute! Where did you get those dressers? I love them!

Janelle

sleepless said...

Really CUTE !! Things are looking real ready !! Nice job ! Great words the kids can peel off..just thought I would warn you...mam loves you !

Emily said...

SO Stinkin Cute! I love the words on there! And I absolutely adore your owl. She will LOVE it =)

Emily said...

Oh and I love her pink hippo. Whenever I see a cute baby hippo I want to buy it for her! Alas I am always out of $...sigh

wilkinson family said...

too cute!!!

Myhouse4nine said...

I love it!

Abigail said...

Love that the drawers are labeled!! But does she not have a bed?