Sunday, April 10, 2011

I got a break! Hooray!

I just had two full days all to myself. It was WONDERFUL! I went with a bunch of friends to a house where we all scrapbooked and talked, watched movies, and ate junk (and some healthy stuff). It was FABULOUS! I was very productive and got lots and lots of layouts done. I even slept in until 6:30am one day, and 7am this morning. Whoo hoo!
I thought it was funny how yesterday we all sat around in sweatshirts because we didn't want to put on bras. He he he. We also had great discussions about EVERYTHING, and played with the Cricut Machines (which are truly amazing).

Anyhow, much thanks to Matthew for bonding with his children while I ran away. It was so, so WORTH it!!!!

4 comments:

sleepless said...

Soooo this is an annual mama-get-away-day-thing !!! YAYYYYYYYYY !!!

Emily said...

I love Girl's getaways!!! So glad that you were able to get such a wonderful break! Matt's make great husbands =)

Myhouse4nine said...

Glad you had a fun runaway! I told my man we had to have an exercise machine in our room so I can exercise without having to wear a bra. Just glad you had fun!

Trent and Amber said...

So glad you came Shannon! Had a great time chatting with you! Love ya!!