Saturday, April 16, 2011

Levi is grounded.

Mr. Levi now knows what it means to be grounded. He doesn't get to do anything. Yesterday he was supposed to stay on the front porch or yard within the gates. When I went to check on him, he was down the street riding his bike, without shoes, a helmet, or permission.
Anyhow, now he's grounded for the weekend much to his dismay.

Well, at 12:30am I hear the pitter patter of little feet and someone getting in the fridge. I went to investigate and found Levi making a bowl of cereal. I asked him what he was doing. He said "I'm making your breakfast in bed". How kind of him! It's hard to be mad at my kids in the middle of the night. Levi didn't realize it was not wake up time and so he and I were up until 3:30am. Oh the joys of being a Mom. Now he's working really hard at being nice since he doesn't like being grounded and he thinks it will make me more lenient. Oh the things we have to learn!

4 comments:

Abigail said...

Oh what I have to look forward to! Granted we have had Maddie disappear on us over to the neighbors. Her punishment was that she didn't get to go over again for about a week to a week and a half.

Ren said...

Whenever Caleb does something I don't like and I say to him, "Why did you do that?" he answers, "Because I love you." Right, you did something bad because you love me. Nope, he just always makes sure to tell me he loves me whenever he's in trouble, just to soften me up.

sleepless said...

Do not forget he is not yet accountable for his actions...you still are...more supervision I am afraid ! He does know many things..but it is also his job to TEST YOU !@!! Good luck !

Emily said...

Oh boy! Sometimes when I punish my kids it gives me a secret satisfaction...is that wrong? I feel all gleeful...hmmm....