Monday, August 23, 2010

First Day of Kindergarten



(If this picture is sideways, it's the computer's fault. I had it upright.)

So, Levi started school today. He is afternoon kindergarten, which doesn't start until 11:20. He woke up at 6am and it was a long 5 hours of him asking if it was time to go yet.

When I picked him up, I asked him how his day went. He said, "They didn't have art."

Then I asked him if his teacher was nice. He said, "I lot of really nice, but a little mad." (okay, sounds normal to me).

He says he'll go back tomorrow.

3 comments:

sleepless said...

So COOL Levi..you are in the big kid school now !!! You look just great for starting school !!! Just do your best !!! I love you !!!

Abigail said...

Awesome Levi!

PureSafeandBeneficial said...

I can't believe he is old enough to start Kindergarten! Andrew starts Monday so I guess that makes sense! Crazy how time flies!