We opened Riley's present this morning so we would have new toys to play with. They are perfect for chewing on! Riley enjoys his birthday song. We are so glad he's in the family!
How did I miss such an awesome birthday!!!! Happy birthday Riley;0) I do try to at least call and wish everyone happy birthday (we have a little trouble getting out the cards) Sorry we missed it but we love you guys!!!!
9 comments:
You have such a cute family!
Holy Cow! That went fast!!
Congrats to Riley, you and Matt!
Happy Birthday Riley!!!!
Wow, Dylan is slimming out..no wonder he is hungry all the time...he is growing FAST.....! Yea Riley !!! Happy Birthday to you !!
don't your boys ever wear clothes?
Happy birthday Gus Gus!! And that anonymous sounds like Isaac. Though I was wondering the same thing. LOL
How did I miss such an awesome birthday!!!! Happy birthday Riley;0) I do try to at least call and wish everyone happy birthday (we have a little trouble getting out the cards) Sorry we missed it but we love you guys!!!!
What's with the finger pointing..
When I read the post I did think about the abundance of skin. However... I am aware that they are children and don't need clothes at home.
And I sign my posts.. Anonymous is not me
I
Isaac, I wasn't pointing fingers or assuming. Nor was I offended by whomever wondered why my boys don't wear clothes.
Post a Comment