Grandpa Fox is in town visiting us. He's done a fabulous job of distracting and watching Dylan. We have been busy with soccer. Matt is a referee and Levi plays (#22). Riley is content to sit in the stroller and watch all the people run around in organized chaos. I like to sit and talk. It's lovely.
Saturday, August 28, 2010
Exhausted.
Grandpa Fox is in town visiting us. He's done a fabulous job of distracting and watching Dylan. We have been busy with soccer. Matt is a referee and Levi plays (#22). Riley is content to sit in the stroller and watch all the people run around in organized chaos. I like to sit and talk. It's lovely.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is great everybody gets to do what they want in the name of soccer !!!
That is great everybody gets to do what they want in the name of soccer !!!
I agree! how fun for everyone. And I think we have the same stroller :)
Post a Comment