Friday, June 11, 2010

Change is inevitable

I lost my job today. It just so happens that today was Matt's last day at his job too. Matt is going to go back to owning his own business. We'll see how that goes. (That will be fantastic!... let's all think positively) I suppose now is the chance to focus on being a lovely fantastic stay-at-home mom, and try to get my bow business up and going. :-) Now I just need health insurance for my kids.
Send any prayers our way. Thanks!

11 comments:

Jill said...

good luck to you both in your businesses. You will be in my prayers!

Abigail said...

Medicaid, CHIP. WIC will also be fantastic for you.

Ummmm, a good way to get more traffic to your website is to offer a giveaway of something to Giveaway Today (mygiveawaytoday.com) or Freebie Friday I don't know that website off the top of my head.

Good luck!

Sandy Plummer said...

Are you eligible for COBRA?

Eddie's oldest daughter does Cobra in Sacramento. You'll probably get better help, if you don't tell her Eddie's your uncle!!!!

Laurel said...

Abby told me about what happened. We'll be praying for your family, hopefully everything will work out great! I emailed a bunch of my family and friends to tell them about your bows. I wish I could buy a whole bunch of them myself!

Kira =] said...

what did Oma have to say about it? i love talking with about my problems. She can always help me find a positive perspective. call her! seriously.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to here that. We will keep you guys in our prayers.

Unknown said...

it might turn into the best thing for you guys.. good luck!!!

wilkinson family said...

oh wow! i'm so sorry. we will keep ou guys in our prayers and hope that starting your businesses will go really well.
love you!

Unknown said...

Shannon, I am so sorry. I believe everything happens for a reason; you were just meant to stay home with your 3 boys. You are in my prayers.

- Janelle

Heather - said...

Welcome to the unemployment club! Though, since Matt will be owning his own business I guess you're not totally unemployed. :) I too, believe that everything happens for a reason - if things get tough, hang onto that, and know that you're in our prayers. Good luck with everything!!

spideybrian said...

Play-at-home-mom, Shannon, PLAY-at-home-mom!!! It will all work out!!