Sunday, April 11, 2010

There's nothing like...

- holding your new child for the first time
- watching your kids' faces light up in sincere delight
- the nonchalance of a parent when you tell her that her son is failing
- the weirdos at our local Wal-Mart
- the smell of In N Out when I'm starving
- marrying the right person
- getting a good scream out (or a punch, or running, etc)
- food after a c-section
- being fake arrested by someone practicing for the academy (it's scary!)
- a good make out session
- the joy of a completed scrapbook page, beautiful hair bow, or creation of a cute card
- having a good boss at work
- tacos, filled rolls, or grandma's tapoica
- a good cry or a good book
- our Heavenly Father's dedication, compassion, or love for us
- my family!
- modern medicine, cool technology, and the brilliant people who think of these things

My list could go on and on. But that's what I'm thinking about right now. ~Shannon

5 comments:

Abigail said...

I was pondering the modern medicine and brilliant people who think of it one today!! Absolutely amazing!

sleepless said...

I should sit down and make my own list..and post it to read when my head gets REALLY loud !!! Even modern medicine can't figure that one out.

tnunley said...

There are some things here where I can say, "been there, done that!" and then there are a few things here I am really looking forward to!

April said...

What a list, you are awesome!!!

Mary said...

That was beautiful! I love you, Shannon! Always will!