Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Pajama Issues

I thought I was being smart in saving my boys clothes and handing them down. I guess for the most part that was a good idea. However, when it comes to pajamas we have issues.

Levi "can't" wear pajamas with feet. He needs them to breathe. He can't wear loose pants ones for some wierd reason. He will wear the tight fitting ones with binding at the ankles, and he really likes shorts (even when it's freezing).

Dylan doesn't fit in the fitting ones with binding at the ankles. His body type is not at all condusive to those. He will happily wear the pajama pants kind that are lose. He actually fights me in the morning when I try to take them off. Funny kid. He won't wear the zip up kind with feet because he knows how to unzip them and likes to strip.

Thankfully, Riley is happy in anything. Or, at least he can't voice his opinion as of yet.

Another funny thing is they (Levi and Dylan) are adamant about what they do or don't wear. I love polo shirts. Levi absolutely will not wear them (I MAKE him for pictures). Dylan must wear something with a football or soccer ball on it. These boys of mine are killing me!
Dylan is talking more and more. The funny thing he says a lot is "Mommy, mean guy" (when I get mad or put him in time out. Levi is a "mean guy" too sometimes.)

That's our update.

6 comments:

sleepless said...

MOMMY MEAN GUY..I LOVE IT !!! YOU ARE DOING YOUR MOM JOB JUST FINE !
SOMEBODY IN THE HOME HAS TO BE THE MEAN GUY ...ALWAYS!

Jill said...

Funny kids! Isn't it amazing how different they can be... even with something as simple as pajamas?!

Abigail said...

How cutely opinionated! At least Riley will have quite the pajama selection right?

Sandy Plummer said...

hilarious!!! Thanks for brightening my day!

April said...

don't you just love how different all these little people are!!! Sometimes it can be so frustrating but then life would be boring right!!!

Unknown said...

My Rachael finds it amusing to know that she would strip rather than wear an outfit I liked but she didn't at age 14 mos..... They are very style different butit is okay... Sorry your preppy look will only work for pics.. Pretty soon they may boycott them for pics too or not smile because of it.. Mine would! Still ya gotta love them!