Sunday, March 22, 2009

Like Father, Like Son


I don't know if you can tell, but these two boys look a heck of a lot alike. Above is Dylan. You can't really see his curly, curly hair, but it is there. The bottom picture is of Matthew. Levi saw the picture of Matt and said, 'That's Dylan". Practically. We see it... do you?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So cute. I love it. They do look a like.

tnunley said...

I miss those curls that Matt use to sport!!!

kahnfam said...

I love the hair!!! It reminds me of Austin. Just hope it doesn't grow out.

Kim and company said...

Wow---they look A LOT alike! Crazy this whole genetics thing!!

Sherry said...

I showed John your amazingly the same boy pictures... and he was unimpressed. I don't know what's wrong with him, but those baby pictures are VERY similar in my opinion. What a funny thing!!