Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gratitude

Some things I am thankful for:

PTO to stay home with my sick children.
I had a date with Matt last night! We played ping pong. It was awesome!
It's almost Easter time. That means Cadbury mini eggs. Yum!
Warm blankets, good books, and rain.
Disposable diapers.
I like my inlaws.
Having the Gospel in my life.
Snail mail.
A house, cars, food, clothes, toys, jobs, and friends.

We're really quite blessed.

4 comments:

Jill said...

What a nice list. I should send you more snail mail :)

Abigail said...

Way to be!

Lulucarrot said...

So does Levi indeed have the flu? Poor little guy was so green!

Orange Peanut said...

Winter time is so tough. We had a full month of sickness in our house. I hope it passes soon!

I too can't wait for Cadbury mini eggs. I usually buy a few extra bags and stash them in the freezer so that I can enjoy them throughout the year!