Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I'm feeling large.

You wouldn't guess I am only 14 1/2 weeks pregnant based on the lovely size I am. I like to think it's because it's my 5th pregnancy... it's like my body instantly knows what to do and says, "Oh, let me help you out by making your uterus huge". Thanks a lot. My students are still looking at me strangely though. They can't decide if I am just getting fat, or if I'm pregnant.

Levi keeps telling me that it's a girl baby in my tummy. He "already has a boy baby". He's also named her... "Isabelle". I told him that he has a step sister named Isabelle and a friend at church named Isabelle, so her name is NOT going to be Isabelle. AND, we don't even know if it's a girl or not. Levi has a lot of questions. I brought home an ultrasound picture and he wanted to know how they took the baby's picture and how the baby got in there. It's lots of fun trying to explain this (in a safe, not too much information, kind of way). Anyhow, we are excited!


18 comments:

Errin said...

Shannon Fox you'd better call me!!!!!!!!

Jill said...

Whoa!!! Congratulations! You look totally cute! I'm with Levi - I hope its a little baby GIRL!

Blake ~ Amber ~ Noah ~ Jade said...

WHAt? Where did I miss the pregnancy memo??
CONGRATS!!!! I'M THINKING GIRL TOO!!!! :):):):)

Sandy Plummer said...

That was a surprise!!! Congrats! How are you feeling?

Abigail said...

How cute that you're showing!! And you're still so skinny. I'm not feeling as cute pregnant after seeing you now! You've totally got me beat!

Ren said...

Congratulations!!!!

Laura said...

Congrats! It would be so fun to have a little girl... Maybe Levi is right!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad things are going well!!!
HUGS

wilkinson family said...

congratulations!!! i don't remember your announcement, but if this is it, it's a good one. and yeah after so many pregnancies your body does know what it's doing and starts to show earlier.

Myhouse4nine said...

SO does that mean that the ultra sound looked like everything was okay with this little one? We KNOW you wouldn't mind if it was a girl... Just so you know, the girls tend to decide rather early like 14 to 18 months old what THEY want to wear.... but if you provide cute stuff to choose from they may accept it. :)

tnunley said...

Your looking good! Hoping that someday it will be my turn! How is Matt taking it??

Orange Peanut said...

WOW - Congrats Shannon and Matt!

Kira =] said...

Woot! How fun you & Abby are preggo at the same time!! And congratulations!!!! check out babybunching.com

Amie said...

Shannon, congratulations! I'm so very excited for you! Woo hoo!

The Moss' said...

Congratulations Shannon, that is so exciting! Ellie had lots of questions for me too this last pregnancy. She told my Mom,"My Mommy has a baby in her tummy, but I don't know how he got there?" I told her that Mommy and Daddy prayed really hard for Mommy to have a baby in her tummy. She was content with that, thank goodness! :)

Laurel said...

Congratulations Shannon! It will be fun for your baby and Avonlea to be the same age.

Melissa said...

very fun! I totally thought you were, but hadn't heard anything, how do you keep it quiet!!! LOL!

Orange Peanut said...

By the way - you look amazing in that picture! You're hair is so cute!