Thursday, March 5, 2009

Dylan is ONE

I love this picture.. What's in there??

This is our handsome one year old! He's a good little boy who is very good at entertaining himself


This was the cookie experience last night. Matt bought those sugar cookies with too much frosting that are pretty good. Dylan enjoyed it!



This was Dylan when he woke up this morning. He was just talking in his crib. We came in singing and he was happy as can be.


The boys getting each other


Dylan says, "ha ha Levi! I'm a big boy now!"


For dinner he had beans (and cheese and tortillas)




Look what he got! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa W!

5 comments:

Abigail said...

He is SO adorable. We love you Dylan! Happy Birthday (late)!

Myhouse4nine said...

Happy late B-day! I totally love the two tooth smile! Happy birthday cute guy!

kahnfam said...

I can't believe how big Dylan is and that he's already 1. By the way, I had no idea you were having a baby congrats!!!!! You look super cute. If only I looked that good pregnant. miss you tons.

Unknown said...

Happy Happy Birthday Dylan Dear, Happy Days will come to you all year!!!
Wish we could be there to sing in person!!!
Happy Birthday Dylan!!!
fun times!

Amie said...

How fun! He sure is adorable! Happy birthday Dylan!