I am very sorry for you!
Oh my heck!!! how miserable. I'm sorry you guys are going through crap like this. But, at least it's only windows.
That's so not cool! I'm sorry Shannon!!
Oh my gosh! How awful. Did they take anything?
That is so awful. I'm so sorry. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Hey Shannon, well I like you and I am sure that is all that matters. :)
Pray to soften somebody's heart !! I like your new side photos !!
Well, WE love you! You don't need a second job...you need a security system, or a camera, or a REALLY BIG DOG, tied to the car.
I just don't understand how people can do that, I'm sorry that you have that happen. You need unbreakable windows!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
I am very sorry for you!
Oh my heck!!! how miserable. I'm sorry you guys are going through crap like this. But, at least it's only windows.
That's so not cool! I'm sorry Shannon!!
Oh my gosh! How awful. Did they take anything?
That is so awful. I'm so sorry. I hope it doesn't happen again.
Hey Shannon, well I like you and I am sure that is all that matters. :)
Pray to soften somebody's heart !! I like your new side photos !!
Well, WE love you! You don't need a second job...you need a security system, or a camera, or a REALLY BIG DOG, tied to the car.
I just don't understand how people can do that, I'm sorry that you have that happen. You need unbreakable windows!
Post a Comment