Saturday, February 7, 2009

What's New?

My friend Sherry gave me this sign as an early birthday present. I think it is hilarious and should be my new motto!!
Matt has been on-call for work and has spent the day doing two things: answering support calls, and cleaning. (I did not clean... thank you Matt!)

Dylan is finally feeling better and pulled all the books off the shelves (not pictured) and went for the balls. Those are two major things he does when he's feeling good.
At 5:30pm I went looking for Levi. I found him on the bathroom floor.... asleep. I put his jammies on him and put him in bed. Yes, I realize that he may now wake up at 3am, but that's a chance I am willing to take. He had a very busy day.

6 comments:

sleepless said...

Oh ya, anytime they choose to fall asleep and you find them ,I say ..THANK YOU !!!

Anonymous said...

wow...lucky mama. isn't it nice when we just find them asleep?...or is it weird because we aren't watching them. lol. Paige did that a few weeks ago, i thought she was playing in her room, but she was sleeping on her bed. good girl!

Orange Peanut said...

That sign is great!

P.S. I love your cute valentines envelopes!

Laura said...

That's so funny that he koncked out in the bathroom.

sleepless said...

I love the new sign...I am fond of the one Bill gave me for Christmas too..."Many people have eaten my cooking & gone on to lead normal lives"

kahnfam said...

I miss the days when you would find your kids asleep in random places. I hope you are doing well, my friend!