Monday, February 16, 2009

Escape to Utah!

I really needed a break from life and a reason to go to Utah. My sister, April, so kindly allowed me to plan a party at her house. It was a craft/scrapbooking/eat junk food/talk party. It was so so so fun and totally what I needed!!!!! This is Emily and Matt! I haven't seen them in 2 1/2 years!! It was wonderful!
My brilliantly fabulous brother, Seth and his family. He taught me a smart person game.

This is my cousin, Tawnicia!

I think that Roberts is the greatest store ever!! Too bad there isn't one by me... actually, that might be a good thing....
These are my adorable cousins: Kaytlyn, Mara, Leah, Maria, Gabby and Emma. I am so glad they stopped by.
This is Hannah. I just adore this kid.I was SO happy to spend time with my brothers!!!Amanda, Maren and Jonathan.
The kids (Ben, Dylan, Isabelle, and Maddie) watching TV
Aunt Betty stopped by!
John and Robin (Tawnicia's husband and daughter)
Becky and Tessa
My cute pregnant sister, Abigail. She's having a girl in May.
Aunt Mary with Aunt Hannah and all Hannah's girls. They are so much fun!!

April definitely got the most accomplished! Yay!

8 comments:

Abigail said...

It was super fuN! I'm glad you came so we could party!!

Abigail said...

It was super fuN! I'm glad you came so we could party!!

Jill said...

That looks like a fabulous get away. I'm so jealous!! :) How fun to see all your family.

tnunley said...

Your brothers haven't changes a bit since I saw them last!! Crazy...

Myhouse4nine said...

You are such an excellent instigator! Thanks for bringing everyone together for a brief visit! You made a difference! You ROCK girl!

Orange Peanut said...

Sounds like fun!

Kim and company said...

Yea Shannon---I'm all about happy get aways---then it makes reunion with family all the sweeter!

wilkinson family said...

that looked like so much fun