Saturday, June 14, 2008

"I'm not Dash, I'm Levi"

I gave Levi this new shirt this morning. It's The Incredibles shirt. He saw it and said "Thanks Mom, this is my favorite shirt". He then proceeded to run all around the house. I said, "Wow, you're Dash!". He said, "No, I'm not Dash, I'm Levi." Then, while running, he crashed into the wall, hurt his foot and declared, "Maybe I better stop running."


6 comments:

Kira =] said...

What a smart (and cute) boy! ever since we took out our coffee table Carlise has been showing us her running skills. "Look Mom, I runnin in a circle!" =]

Jill said...

That is SOO cute!

Myhouse4nine said...

He is so very wise! To learn from his own experiences so very young. Way cool dude!

wilkinson family said...

lol, too funny. i agree with hannah that he is very wise to learn from his experiences. mine would have cried and when they calmed down, gone at it again.

kahnfam said...

I love the things that kids say! So CUTE!

Unknown said...

I love that story, Levi is too cute.