ABC Tag
A- attached or single: Happily Attached.
B- best friend: Matthew Jacob Fox for sure!
C- cake or pie: Cake!! I love lemon cake with lemon frosting or Strawberry cake/frosting. Yum!
D- day of choice: Friday. (last day of work and I get to see Matt & the boys for 2 straight days!)
E- essential item: chapstick
F- favorite color: lime green or brown... sometimes pink.
G- gummy bears or worms: Either! Yummy!
H- hometown: Chino, CA.
I- indulgence(s): See's candy, Smart One's desserts
J- January or July: July
K- kids: Levi and Dylan
L- life is incomplete without: pictures, memories and family.
M- marriage date: Nov. 11
N- number of siblings: 3 brothers, 1 sister... love my in-laws too
O- oranges or apples: (mandarin) oranges with Levi and apples also.
P- phobias or fears: Can't tell you. Don't want you to use it against me.
Q- quote: "happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances" -Benjamin Franklin
R- reason to smile: When Dylan smiles at me, Matt shaves and Levi says "Thank you, Mommy".
S- season: I'm partial to spring.
T- thankful for: music, beds, books.
U- unknown fact about me: I was deaf when I was little.
V- vegetarian or oppressor of animal: I really don't prefer animals.
W- worst habit: Nail biting.
X- x-rays or ultrasounds: ultrasounds because you get those pictures of babies!
Y- your favorite food group: The taboo sweets/fats category
Z- zodiac: Taurus, although really that means nothing to me.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
great job girl! glad to see you know your Abc's.
:)
Post a Comment