Monday, June 30, 2008

What a BIG boy!

Well, my little boy informed me today that he is not a little boy. He's a BIG boy. He is 3!! My goodness. I truly am grateful for his sweet (and sometimes too crazy) spirit. He makes me smile daily and challenges everything. He is learning to potty train and is getting very good at it. The below picture is him this morning watching Disney/Pixar's CARS movie. He watches this movie about 5 times a week. It is his favorite and he even sleeps with his cars. It cracks me up!! He really wanted balloons this morning. Last year Matt blew up an entire bag of balloons for Levi and that has stuck in his head of something that you do on birthdays! What a tradition! Here he is opening his presents.
Wow! We didn't quite catch Levi's ecstatic grin and loud "ooH!!" when he saw the soccer goal, however, I assure you that he LOVES his new goal. With batteries it says "Score!" whenever he kicks the ball in the goal. He and Daddy played this all evening (and not with the CARS....wow!)
A very cute little, errr... I mean BIG... Levi with his stash of presents from the Tophams. He also got more cars to play with. What a great day for him!
Happy Birthday Levi! We love you!!!

4 comments:

kahnfam said...

Wow! I can't believe he's already 3! Good luck with the potty training! Glad I'm not there anymore.

Orange Peanut said...

Happy birthday Levi!

Olivia said...

Happy Birthday Levi!! And thank you Shannon for letting me know my child is not the only one with an
I-sleep-with-my-cars obsession.

wilkinson family said...

lol, too cute. i can't believe how big all the 3 yr. olds in our family are.