Saturday, April 12, 2008

A new tag...

The directions: use the letters of your middle name as the first letter of words that describe you.

Jeanette tagged me and so, here goes:

K... knowledgeable
A... active
J... justifies everything
S... sassy
A... aphrodisiac

Yes world, I know I have the COOLEST middle name!! Thank you very much Mom and Dad!!
I tagged everyone that I have a link too... plus Uncle. (I keep meaning to add your link... I'll get on that).

5 comments:

Abigail said...

Hi sis! I'll do it, but on here.
D - dorky
A - annoying
W - wishful
N - needy

:)

Kira =] said...

You know you do! I even thought about using it for my girls. Where did they get it from?

Myhouse4nine said...

R-Rowdy
A-Active
C-Charming
H-Helpful
E-Enthusiatic
L-Loving
L-Listener
E-Early

Okay, Well, it makes me with I had differnt letters in my name, but I love you any way! Have a great day!A.H.

Freth Stifter said...

I love your new template!

What's a tag?

N - Nada
M - Mundane
N - Namby-pamby

:0)

wilkinson family said...

pops is such a fart, we all know he has a middle name and it's ricky. lol
love your middle name how do you pronounce it?

k-kind
a-annoying
r-ready to help
i-irritating
n-nosey
a-addicted to chocolate

ok, so not all one word descriptions. lol