Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dang computers...

Hello world! I fully intend on posting things, however, being the visual person that I am, I need pictures.
I am currently on Matt;s laptop because our home computer has "issues". Since it shuts itself down every 5 minutes it makes it hard to do much.
I'd write more here, however, I am chicken pecking at keys as I have a baby in the other arm and this is taking forever!
So, stay tuned... thanks.

3 comments:

kahnfam said...

Hi girl! I miss you too. Hope all is well. Our old computer did that a few years ago. I think it was from a worm or virus. Your brothers are super good with computer stuff, I'm sure they can figure it out. I hope your boys are good! Love ya!

BlankHeart said...

Hey I just realized your husband reminds me of one of my missionary companions. It's not him, of course (he's 6'8" and 250lbs) but he's got the same look. Super nice guy, but as a companionship we had to knock on the doors and take a few steps back to keep from intimidating people.

Abigail said...

I am staying tuned. I like reading your blogs! I was going to comment that you needed a new update, but you did update, so yay! I'm sure your computer couldn't be any worse than dad's.