Monday, April 7, 2008

Why I love my husband...

Out of the 222 reasons why I love my fabulous husband, here are a few of them... He built this cool little corner thing to house all the computer/electrical/cord mess that controls our surround sound speakers and tv (I don't understand all of it). It is now organized, lovely and up off the floor!! Yay! He also ran all of the wires for the speakers, etc through the attic and wired everything else. He has skills AND he's cute!
He can bake a pie from scratch. I have no desire to try... I do have to admit that his tastes better than any store bought kind I have purchased. Maybe there is something about homemade stuff. I ought to consider learning how to cook.
He makes the world's best (this is my professional "Shannon Opinion" chicken enchiladas. I think I will keep him around!! Thanks Matt!!! I love you!!

6 comments:

kahnfam said...

I'd say you have a keeper! I'm glad you are so happy. You deserve it!

Freth Stifter said...

Definitely good reasons to keep him around!

Plus the fact that he is really nice to you and the kids ...

Myhouse4nine said...

Good Job Matt! You are so lucky you convinved him to marry you.. Good job Shannon! You both have great talents, and it is totally okay for them to be different.

Abigail said...

I must concur that he's awesome! And his enchilada's and pie look delicious! I miss you guys! It's cute that Levi thinks Maddie's dress is beautiful! I agree!

Kira =] said...

I know just how awesome he is!! Ben does the same things. (enchilada included) aren't they just wonderful?!! =]

wilkinson family said...

definately a keeper! way to go matt on cooking/baking/ and esp. in being so handy. it's wonderful to have a husband so talented.